Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Biggest Airsoft Gun in The World (?)

This is me, with one of my custom airsoft guns, an

M2HB Bullpup made out of an M4 rifle.

Inside is a sectioned airsoft M4 rifle receiver. Attached is a motorized automatic airsoft feeder. The feed tube is 5/16" spring from McMaster-Carr.

If your gun is bigger than this, I'd like to see it. Overall weight is 24 pounds.

The M2HB body is heavy ABS sheet, milled out on my own Shopbot CNC. The barrel shroud is 3" inside diameter ABS plumbing pipe. I made the bipod completely from scratch, and it does not fold.

I did the camo paint job using a tutorial from Tactical-Life Magazine, using dark woodland tones.

The camo has many layers and details to it. More pictures, build details are HERE.



2 comments:

Killbucket's BLOG History